| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tirana in November is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little damp with rain sometimes. Some 152mm (6in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 16 days.
- In November the skies in Tirana are dull having on balance merely 3:19 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:49.
- There are approximately 6:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tirana November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tirana, Albania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tirana:
- Dubrovnik, Croatia - 202 kms (125.5 miles) NW
- Podgorica, Montenegro - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) NNW
- Shkoder, Albania - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) NNW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 253.3 kms (157.4 miles) W
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 247 kms (153.5 miles) WSW
- Brindisi, Italy - 170.7 kms (106.1 miles) WSW
- Grottaglie, Italy - 219.9 kms (136.6 miles) WSW
- Vlore, Albania - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) SSW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) WSW
- Lecce, Italy - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) SW
- Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy - 208.5 kms (129.5 miles) SW