Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Tirana, Albania
- Hours of sunshine in Tirana range between 3:00 for every day in December and 11:25 per day in July
- The longest day of the year is 14:59 long and the shortest day is 9:00 long.
- The longest day is 5:58 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 2526 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:54 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 57.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 42.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 49° above the horizon at Tirana.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Tirana, Albania
- Dubrovnik, Croatia - 202 kms (125.5 miles) NW
- Podgorica, Montenegro - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) NNW
- Shkoder, Albania - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) NNW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 253.3 kms (157.4 miles) W
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 247 kms (153.5 miles) WSW
- Brindisi, Italy - 170.7 kms (106.1 miles) WSW
- Grottaglie, Italy - 219.9 kms (136.6 miles) WSW
- Vlore, Albania - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) SSW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) WSW
- Lecce, Italy - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) SW
- Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy - 208.5 kms (129.5 miles) SW