Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Albania > Tirana Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Albania flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Tirana, Albania

  • Hours of sunshine in Tirana range between 3:00 for every day in December and 11:25 per day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 14:59 long and the shortest day is 9:00 long.
  • The longest day is 5:58 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2526 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:54 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 57.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 42.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 49° above the horizon at Tirana.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 04:13 04:19 05:11 06:44 08:03 09:56 11:25 10:48 08:58 06:42 03:26 03:00   06:54
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:33 10:33 11:52 13:17 14:29 15:06 14:49 13:47 12:25 11:01 09:49 09:14   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 45 (55) 42 (58) 44 (56) 51 (49) 56 (44) 67 (33) 78 (22) 79 (21) 73 (27) 62 (38) 36 (64) 33 (67)   58 (42)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 28.8 38.1 48.9 60.6 68.9 72.1 69.1 60.7 49.3 37.8 28.7 25.3   49

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Tirana, Albania

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy